ThreatSpike Labs 7-in-1 End point Security
- ThreatSpike is a unique 7-in-1 end point security platform for enterprises, which allows organizations to respond to identified risks and instantly implement protective controls such as web filtering, data loss prevention and network zoning.
- ThreatSpike provides insight into various evolving cyber threats, data leakage, privilege misuse and viruses on your network.
(AI-ML) BASED MALWARE PROTECTION & CYBER SECURITY
ThreatSpike can Monitor & block dangerous process activity in order to mitigate hacker & malware threats.
- OS System API activity Monitors for x64/x86 processes.
- Ransomware heuristics detect & mitigate malicious process activity.
- Application whitelisting can be Easily Done.
Records interactive sessions of users, further facilitating security investigations by providing insight into their desktop activity.
- Historic view of users active windows provides an overview of their interactive sessions, providing an insight into their productivity and further facilitating forensic investigations.
- User Duration Recording for Spending time on particular file
- Able to Record Screen Activities of Employees for Analysis.
ThreatSpike generates metadata about Network Traffic including DNS, HTTP, SMTP ,SMB etc..Queries can be run on this metadata via the web portal to analyze user or device activity.
- Traffic Recording can be downloaded for any circuit facilitating deep forensics investigation.
- Forensics Artifacts of Likely Security breach always Available.
- Disk Forensics Available.
ThreatSpike Monitors endpoint activity & configuration in order to provide information supportive asset management & inventory.
- Operating System.
- Anti Virus Status.
- Bit Locker Status & Recovery Key.
GOVERNANCE & REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
ThreatSpike can be used to measure compliance of devices against baseline standards (e.g. CIS) and to harden their configuration.
- Able to use the agent to stop hardening the baseline of our OS Configuration.
- ThreatSpike can be used to measure compliance of devices against baseline standards(eg CIS).
- Baseline Standards can be met using the Device Compliance control which allow various OS Functionality.